Note: This document is only available in English, as it’s the official language of commerce for our clients and in the regions we operate. Any translated copies are not valid.
- Information We Collect on Behalf of Our Customers.(a) Our Service. We collect data on behalf of our customers who use the Follower Boost Service, particularly public information of your followers on Instagram. When you associate your Instagram account with Follower Boost Service we may receive certain information about your authentication on Instagram and public information of your Instagram followers and the followers from the accounts of the campaigns you’ve configured. Your IP address and personal information are never stored or shared with any third-parties. (b) Information Related To Data Collected For Our Customers: Follower Boost collects information under the direction of its customers, and has no direct relationship with the individuals whose data it may process. If you have a Instagram account of one of our current customers and would no longer like to be tracked by such customer, please contact the respective customer directly. We may transfer personal information to companies that help us provide our service. Transfers to subsequent third parties are covered by the service agreements with our customers.(c) Access And Retention Of Data Controlled By Our Customers: An individual who is a current or former Follower Boost customer who seeks access or wishes to correct, amend or delete inaccurate data should direct his query to email@example.com. An individual who is a client of a current or former Follower Boost customer who seeks access or wishes to correct, amend or delete inaccurate data should direct his query to to the respective customer first and then, if no response is obtained or such response is not satisfactory, should contact firstname.lastname@example.org. If we receive a request under this provision, we will acknowledge it within seventy-two (72) business hours and handle it promptly. We will retain personal data we process on behalf of our customers for as long as needed to provide our services. Follower Boost will retain this personal information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
- Information We Collect on Behalf of Third Parties. Cookies And Tracking Technologies: Technologies such as: cookies, beacons, tags and scripts are used by our partners, affiliates, analytics or service providers. These technologies may be used in analyzing trends, administering the Sites, tracking your movements around the Sites and to gather demographic information about our userbase as a whole. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by such companies on an individual as well as aggregated basis.
- How We Use Your Information.(a) We use the information that we collect to operate and maintain our Sites and the Follower Boost Service and to respond to your questions and concerns. The legal basis is section 6(1) of the Danish Data Protection Act and art. 6(1)(f) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). (b) If you have given your consent, we use the information that we collect to send you marketing communications in our newsletter. The legal basis is section 6(1) of the Danish Data Protection Act and art. 6(1)(a) of GDPR.(c) We also use the information that we collect to help our customers improve their performance on Instagram.
- Storage and Processing. Your information collected through the Follower Boost Service may be stored and processed in the United States, Europe, or any other country in which Follower Boost or its subsidiaries, affiliates or service providers maintain facilities. Follower Boost may transfer information that we collect about you, including personal information, to affiliated entities, or to other third parties across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world.
- How We Protect Your Information. Follower Boost is concerned with protecting your privacy and data, but we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to Follower Boost or guarantee that your information on the Follower Boost Service may not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of any of our industry standard physical, technical or managerial safeguards. When you enter sensitive information (such as log in credentials) on our registration or order forms, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). No method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Site, you can contact us at email@example.com We use an outside help platform, and a credit card processing company to bill you if you purchase services.
- Compromise of Personal Information. In the event that personal information is compromised as a breach of security, Follower Boost will promptly notify our customers in compliance with applicable law.
- Our Retention Of Your Information.(a) If you have an account with Follower Boost, we will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.(b) If you are a visitor to the Follower Boost Sites we will retain your information for as long as necessary but no longer than one (1) year after your last visit to our Sites.
- Children’s Privacy. Protecting the privacy of young children is especially important. For that reason, Follower Boost does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Bvar. Batlle y Ordoñez 1432 Of. 102
Montevideo, Uruguay 11500